Friday, August 12, 2005

Letter to readers



To my loyal readers, (since this is my first foray into blogging, I don’t yet have a loyal readership or readership of any kind, but I am confident that once things get rolling, that I will.) Why am I here? Well, I consider myself an extremely creative type and like to express my creativity in many different forms. Forms like: accessory design, soap making, and most enjoyably- writing about (and doing) activities that fuel desire and make me blush. This form of writing is generally referred to as Erotica.

While I could write in the privacy of my journal and be content, it seems much more thrilling to share it with people-albeit anonymously. As well, a serious writer needs to have feedback and inspiration! Blogging just seemed the logical way to go. Thus, I will use this space to submit erotic short stories that I have written for my own enjoyment and relaxation, and I hope yours.

A note about my stories: From time to time, I may utilize real events, people and places to make my stories more realistic and to help add to a story’s credibility and believability. That said, my stories are fictional. They are not meant to be taken as literal, genuine, or factual true-life accounts. Nor, are they to give the impression that the sexual activities depicted were undertaken with any real person(s) living or dead. Any similarities to such person(s) known or unknown are purely coincidental.

So read up and enjoy! I will update this blog when I have been inspired into writing something I think you would enjoy. Sometimes, I find inspiration easily. Sometimes there is a drought of inspiration. I never know. If you would like to suggest a topic for inspiration feel welcomed to do that too. If you would like to comment on any of the stories, please post them here.

REMEMBER: IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE, PROTECT YOURSELF AND SOMEONE ELSE. ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!

Naylene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. No part(s) of the stories contained within this blog may be redistributed commercially without prior written authorization from the author.