Monday, September 05, 2005

She-Part 2 of 2


On her own accord she began to rock faster. Her breast bounced up and down and he tried to capture them with his mouth. He provided encouragement to her “Umm, hmm baby, yeah just like that! Come on work it with me Sweetheart.” Shhhhhh, umm hmmm, aaahhhh.” His dick was pulsating, throbbing within her. Her pussy was wet, and the sweet sound of wetness spurred them on. The scent of sex was so heady, it was making them high. They were driving each other wild.

She called his name over and over. “Damn, your juicy cock is filling me up baby. You’re doing me so good. I love it baby. Damn, I’m lov’in it!”

She breathed, “You got me so excited Baby, I want you to cum for me.” He wanted to cum for her and with her too. But not yet. “Not yet, baby.” He coaxed. “Not yet, I want to enjoy you a little while longer. I love the way my dick feels inside you girl. I don’t want it to end-not yet.” He was desperate to make this moment last.

He wanted to slow her down but she was so excited by him it would be like trying to stop a speeding bullet. Like someone who was stranded in the desert was thirsty for water, couldn’t drink it fast enough. Like a malnourished child being told to eat slowly at a feast. She couldn’t stop. She was so hungry for him like that. She squeezed the walls of her pussy together, contracting it around his dick.

She lifted herself from off of his cock, and took it in her hands. She stroked it quickly from shaft to head. She could see her honey glistening and mixing with his precum at the head. She licked her soft lips and took him all the way down her throat. In and out she took his cock. “Ummm, yummy.” She said as he shot his juice into her mouth. She took his cock and rubbed it against her lips. That’s so good baby, so damn good!”

He stood underneath what was now luke warm water holding his dick as he shot his cum down the drain. He washed quickly before the water became too cold and jumped out of the shower. “Damn! I’m going to be late again.” he sighed.

The End

Copyright 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. No part(s) of the stories contained within this blog may be redistributed commercially without prior written authorization from the author.