Tuesday, September 13, 2005

How I Became a Shoe-aholic Part 1 of 4


I have a friend who is so damn sexy, he makes me want to just take my clothes of when I am with him. He is very Denzelesque and Richard Gere-ish in style and physical appearance. You know incredible style, debonair, salt and pepper hair-Suave. Now that I have established for you how good and sexy my friend looks and is, you can easily understand why I am compelled to immediately disrobe in his presence.

I have known this gentleman for quite a long time, and we fuck, make love-whatever our mood at the time- on the regular. We are as close as 2 otherwise spoken for lovers can be. Yet, he has only recently brought it to my attention that he thinks the arches of my feet are super sexy. Very interesting news to my ears!

At our last meeting, we were reminiscing about our secret life together. He was retelling the story of one of our sexcapades in particular. You see, one day years ago, he’d met me for lunch at my place. I had opened the door to my apartment wearing a black dress and a pair of black high-heeled slip on sandals. I won’t bore you with all the details, but I knew exactly which day he was referring to. For that “meeting”, I had pasted a fake tattoo with his name on my ankle, and another one of a mermaid just above my freshly shaven pussy. I’d fully intended for him to work me over from my ankles up. I hadn’t given much thought to the sandals I wore, as they were a very casual pair of shoes, not what one would immediately judge as sexy. Plus, they wouldn’t be on for long anyway.

He explained to me that, that was the day he first noticed the arches of my feett, but had never said a word to me about how sexy he found them in all the years that had past.

Upon hearing this bit of news, I probed him for more information (so I could use it for a future “meeting”). “So, what is so sexy about my feet?” I inquired. He went into great detail about how when I wore a pair of heels, my arches were more pronounced, and like the soft lines of my other curves, those of my hips, breast, lips, etc. there was something very appealing about the way the curve of the shoe followed the curve of my foot. He said that he always secretly noticed the type of shoes I was wearing, and that some, more than others better displayed my high arches, and elongated my already long legs. I left him that day, with some serious thinking going on in my head.

To be continued...

Copyright 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. No part(s) of the stories contained within this blog may be redistributed commercially without prior written authorization from the author.