Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Hot One and a Sweetheart

"Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself
Enjoy yourself with me
Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself
Enjoy yourself with me
Better enjoy yourself
Better enjoy yourself

You sittin' over there starin' into space
While people are dancin', dancin' all over the place
But you shouldn't worry about things that cha can't control
come on girl while the night is young
Why don't you let, let yourself go woo
(repeat chorus)

Let's have some fun
Let's have a good time you an' me
Sittin' there wit-cha mouth poked out
Just sweet as you can be
Why don't-cha live, live the life you got
Come on girl let's spin it while the music's runnin' hot woo
(repeat chorus)

Pretty girl I been watching you
I can wipe away that frown
Ah you an' I should git together
We could tear the house down
We could tear the house down
We could tear the whole house down woo
(Repeat chorus)


Come on, come on, come on, come on
(Come on, come on, come on
You can do it, you can do it
You can do it, you can do it)
Woo"

The Jacksons, Enjoy Yourself

Day 2

So after another day of intensive training, I went upstairs to get ready to go see Cirque and have the Hot One come see me. While getting ready, I got a call inviting me to NYC again. Hmmm. I’ll probably go, but I am thinking that I really need to look closer to home for what I want…Anyway, I have time to think about that later. Cirque Du Soleil was amazing. This version was called Delirium. It featured lots of rock music and movement. It was kind of like a rock opera. Oh, and the opening act was a woman called Nietza, that I had never heard of. She has a beautiful voice. Her musical styling is what I would call a combination of Enya, and afro-latin beats.

I was a bit tired after all that, as I didn’t have time to nap, but I taxied back over to the Hotel to meet the Hot One for drinks at the bar. I was starving, as I also didn’t have time to eat either. The restaurant was closed, room service stopped delivering, and the bar had nothing but alcohol. I was having an Apple Martini, and I knew that I had to have some sort of sponge for it. The bar mistress- angel that she is, went to the kitchen and gathered up some cookies and potato chips for me. So I sat there shoving them into my face, trying to be cool as I really devoured them in front of the Hot One. He kept telling me, “We have restaurants in Oklahoma, you know. We can go get you something to eat.” “That’s ok.” I told him…reluctantly, because it was late, and I couldn't eat that late. Although believe me, I wanted to. Anyway, we sat there for 2 Apple Martini’s worth of time, and talked.

The Hot One is so cool…and so hot!!! He is tall, about 6’4. Well built, with beautiful smooth, honey-colored skin, and beautiful eyes that have a natural twinkle in them. He wears these really nice stylized glasses too. I am a sucker for a nice and good looking man with: a goatee, glasses and a black turtleneck. Well, 2 out of 3 wasn’t bad. LOL The weather was so nice that a turtleneck would not have been in order, but a girl can imagine. Can’t she? He is on a paper chase. He has his own business and is just very laid back, cool, calm and collected.

Though I was having a great time, and he was really taking my mind off things touching me gently on my arm or leg (smooth); eventually, I had to call it a night as it was getting late. (Plus, several other conference attendees where in the bar, and turning in as well. I couldn’t have witnesses to me closing the bar down. I had to look as serious as they did.) I walked the Hot One outside to his car. He gave me the sweetest kiss. The kind of kiss that I will remember for days and weeks to come. Have you ever had the perfect kiss? He said, “I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight. I enjoyed myself. Can I see you tomorrow, Sweetheart?” (melt, melt, melt) “Huh? What was that you were saying? I was just a little busy seeing stars just then.” No, just kidding I didn’t say that…

I told the Hot One that I was leaving the next day, but that maybe we could meet for lunch. I would call him and let him know. “Heck yes, I was going to see him tomorrow!”

…to be continued


Copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. No part(s) of the stories contained within this blog may be redistributed commercially without prior written authorization from the author.