Monday, January 23, 2006

O.M. The Diary of a Bad Black Woman Day 4 & 5

Day 4 Thursday Evening, Feels So Good

I got to the hotel, to find FSG waiting outside. I was a bit peeved at my hotel. Before Cuban Cigar and I left for our walk, I had told them, that I would have a friend coming by, and that they should give him a key to my room, so he could wait comfortably. They said “Of course.” However, when FSG got there, there was no note of such conversation and they wouldn’t let him in my room. So, he’d gone to Starbucks to wait. I checked the Starbucks on my way back to the hotel, FSG wasn’t there, he’d had gone back to the hotel. I called him and told him that I would be there shortly. As usual, he was calm and cool.

As I approached him, I could see, that “Yep, he still looked very good.” He was, as he always is-impeccably dressed and groomed. And, he always has the biggest smile on his face when he sees me. I said, “Hey, Baby” as I approached him, and kissed him on his soft lips. I didn't care who saw us, I knew for sure that he was that special. He told me how good I looked, (which I doubt after all that walking) and we went upstairs to my room. I showered and changed and we went to eat at Lauriol Plaza, a place that Sisely kept raving about. The food was pretty good, but the atmosphere was really for twenty-somethings, not thirty-somethings. We didn’t mind though, as we always enjoy our conversations, no matter where we’re at.

We walked back to the hotel for dessert… holding hands all the while. Another thing that I like about FSG, is that he always holds my hand. He will not let me walk 2 feet without my hand in his, or his hand on my back guiding me. People have stopped us on the street to remark at what an attractive couple we make. He is very protective and proud of me and he shows it in that and other ways.

As we were walking inside, 3D was walking in front of us with 2 women. He didn’t see us, until we got inside. I said, “Hello.”, when he turned around and spoted us. He said the same, as he gave FSG the once over. FSG didn’t notice. I gave 3D a knowing smile. It looks as if 3D found something to get into after all.

FSG, and I had a great time talking body talk for the rest of the night and into the early morning. He can appreciate that I am a morning person, and is always willing to accommodate me. And, I so dig him, that I will accommodate him anytime! I especially like his velvet hands against my skin, they are so beautiful to feel and look at. They are instruments of precision! Have you ever felt totally and completely adored by a man? That is the way FSG makes me feel every time we are together, which is never enough for our liking, at least not yet.

Day 5, Friday Morning: The Last Goodbyes

FSG, and I walked around Du Pont Circle to find something for brunch. Then, sadly, I had to drop him off to go home. I know that I will see him again soon. As I was leaving, I got a call from 3D. He was at the airport. I told him that it looked like he found something to get into last night… He said, “No, that was just someone I met earlier. She’s getting married, next month, she wasn’t going there.” I said, “When I said you found something to get into, I was not talking about her pants!” I knew he was just out for booty. He laughed. “Oh. Well, we just went for a walk and then she went to her room, her friend went to her room, and I went to mine. It’s probably a good thing that you and I didn’t get together; it would have been too tempting. We would have gotten into trouble.” “Oh, no we wouldn’t have. You wouldn’t have gotten into my pants either.” “I’m not saying that I would have, but I certainly would have been tempted.” He responded. “Ok, I’ll give you that. Yes, it is probably a good thing we didn’t get together. It would certainly have been a tempting situation." I said.

He said, "Well, I have your information, and you have mine, and if I am ever in your town, I will certainly give you a call.” I told him that I would do the same.

Later, I got a text from Cuban Cigar. “I hope you had a “good” night last night. Sorry didn’t get to see you before leaving. Keep in touch.” I will, let’s see if he does.

I look at this past week as a snap shot of what my life could be like, once I’ve positioned myself to be truly free to explore the realm of possibilities. There are lots of options out there for me. I need not fear that there aren’t. If others can exercise the freedom to find what it is that makes them happy, then so can I. Heck, the way I see it, I’m already half-way there, by knowing what isn’t gonna cut it!


Copyright 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. No part(s) of the stories contained within this blog may be redistributed commercially without prior written authorization from the author.