Monday, September 19, 2005

How I Became a Shoe-aholic-Part 3 of 4



Now, I only see my gentleman friend about 4 times a year- if we’re lucky. Each time we try to do something special with our time together.

Not knowing when I would see him again, but wanting to be prepared for it, over the next few months I began to acquire quite a collection of shoes. I’d always liked shoes, and bought them regularly, but now I had reason to step up my game-so to speak. Before, I’d buy a pair to go with an outfit, or for functionality like winter boots; now I was buying them solely for the purpose of accentuating my arches, or just because they were sexy. I’ve even bought heels that I wouldn’t dare wear outside the bedroom for fear of falling and busting my ass in public-so not sexy.

I bought stiletto pumps, stiletto boots, wedges, stacked heels, steel spiked heels. You name it, if it was sexy, then I would buy them and be wearing them for him. I became a shoe a-holic. I was intoxicated by the rush that I got stepping into a pair of shoes that elongated my legs, naturally flexed my calf muscles, and of course accentuated my arches. I would envision the day, or night that I would be wearing them, and the reaction that I would receive.

If the waiting became too much, sometimes I’d email him and tell him about my latest purchase, and when possible send him a picture- just to tease him a bit. The 9West site was good for doing that. It was shortly after one of these post-shoe-purchase emails that he told me he would be in town soon, and asked that maybe I could wear something sexy and model the shoes for him?

Hmmm, spending so much time and money on shoes, I’d neglected the rest of my wardrobe, but I would see what I could do.

To be continued...

Copyright 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. No part(s) of the stories contained within this blog may be redistributed commercially without prior written authorization from the author.