Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ms. Domina Part 1



“Looking for a tender lover? Well, look elsewhere! Call Ms. Domina for some tough love. I’ll love you till it hurts so good.” I was pretty happy with my advertisement; I thought it was clever. The first day it ran, I’d received 10 calls. I’d made appointments with 6 of them, including 2 women. The others were curious, but not yet ready to try a session with a Dominatrix. That’s ok, I have a very specialized field. You have to know what you're doing to be successful in it, and clients had to know their threshold for pain-both physical and mental to take part. Few people could search themselves for those depths. I like being a Dominatrix. I get to let out all my frustration and get paid for it, and yet I can be a tender lover with my man, or men in my private life for balance.

Being that my clientele is mostly men, I was surprised the 2 women had called. Their numbers were increasing among my list of clients. I suppose as women take on more roles traditionally filled by men, they begin to suffer the same pressures, and seek to relieve them in the same manner that men do. I like working with women. I could be as merciless with them as I was with the men, and some of those bitches would take it like a man too. I wore even my own self out, trying to break them! All part of the game though, tear them down, build them back up, send them on to fight another day. I am good at my job, if I do say so myself. Although, I don’t have to say so myself mind you. Most of my clientele comes to me through referrals. I only place ads when I am bored with my regulars, and need knew blood so to speak. To be clear I am not a prostitute. I never engage in intercourse with my clients…well maybe I shouldn’t say “Never”.

Mainly, I simply offer them a type of absolution for whatever misdeed they believe they are guilty of. I take the pound of flesh owed to their lovers, bosses, friends, society, whoever was wronged by them.

For instance take the time a man who ran a homeless shelter for indigent families came to see me because he felt guilty that he had been personally profiting from the donations made to the shelter. He would sort through the donation bins nightly, pick out the more desirable items and sell them on ebay for quite a tidy little sum. He felt that the families didn’t need to wear vintage Emilio Pucci, or Christian Dior. He said that they didn’t have homes, so they had no need for DVD players, or play stations. He said that he knew he had done a very bad thing, and must be punished for it. “You dirty dog!” I shouted at him. “I will punish you alright.” I offered him just enough pleasure to take the sting of the pain away. In doing so, I made him cum all over the dog food he was to eat. Oh well, nothing like a little seasoning I told him as I struck my whip across his buttocks and made him get down on all fours to eat it.

But today, my ad had elicited an unusual call. She was a newbie, and a bit skittish. She couldn’t decide if she wanted to come to me, or for me to meet her at her place. She asked me to schedule a time for her the following Thursday, and told me she would get back to me with an address.

...To be continued
Copyright 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Naylene said...

Thank you. Please visit often.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. No part(s) of the stories contained within this blog may be redistributed commercially without prior written authorization from the author.