Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Gemini

Hello Readers,

Hope your new year is going great! So much to say, and so much to do. This year I will be introducing a new feature to my blog. Along with my Observant Musings and Erotic fantasies, I will be writing Scenarios. With Scenarios, I will start a fantasy, but you, the reader will determine how the fantasy proceeds. Feel free to share your endings with me, ;O)

First though, just had to take a minute to share my horoscope for January '06, as my first blog entry of the year. Of course, I don't put a lot of stalk in horoscopes, but they are a bit of harmless fun that I like to indulge in, once in a while. This one is from my favorite Style magazine, and goes like this:

"Financial opportunities are everywhere for Geminis, but you have to be alert (especially on the 4th). Beware of an overly agressive competitor who may want to tread on your turf. If you don't stop her now, things may get out of hand later. A friend or family member will have health problems-possibly even a hospital stay-and will need your attention. Be there for them: Karma, in case you don't already know it, can be a very cool thing."

I ask you, how on point is that, considering the year I had in 2005? Especially that part about Karma-love it!

Also, I will be attending a conference in Chocolate City for a whole week! Hopefully there will be some great observations for me to focus a keen eye on. Also, I will be sharing a bit of love that will surely lead to some inspiring fantasies. Fantasies, that of course, I'll have to write all about.

Check out my first Scenario-Puedo Tocarloto tide you over.
Write you in 2 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License. No part(s) of the stories contained within this blog may be redistributed commercially without prior written authorization from the author.